- Structure: Oven
- Operational Method: Intermittent
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Specification: JDG-100
- Operation Pressure: Vacuum Dryer
- Movement Way: Fixed
- Trademark: UNIMACH
- Origin: China
Vacuum freeze drying technology is currently worldwide most advanced technology for food dehydration processing. Compared with the commonly used drying method, the freeze-dried food produced with this technology features long period of quality assurance, good re-hydration nature, good-looking color, good flavor, taste and high content of nutritious components. The dried food basically remains unchanged in its volume and shape, looks like sponge and has no shrinking. This drying technology can be widely used in process of vegetables, fruits, condiments, aquatic products, biological products, medicine, beverage and etc.
The vacuum freeze drying is a drying method for dehydration and preservation of substances. It sublimes the moisture in the pre-processed substance from solid state into gaseous state by -30 centigrade quick-freezing under the vacuum condition.
JDG series vacuum freeze drying equipment mainly includes food pre-freezing system, drying bin system, heating system, vacuum system, refrigerating system, material conveying system, medium system, pneumatic system, cleaning and sterilizing system.
Performance data for JDG-100 vacuum freeze dryer
1. Drying/shelf area: 100m2
2. Average water dehydrated capacity: 100Kg/h± 10%
3. Heating shelf working temperature: Normal temperature ~+120º C
Temperature up time: 30º C~120º C/30min
Temperature down time: 120º C~60º C/30min(without loading)
4. Vacuum pressure adjusting range: 30PA~133PA
Evacuation time: 760Torr~1Torr / 15min(without loading)
5. Working temperature of ice condenser: -30º C~-40º C
6. Frozen capacity of quick freeze room: 1200Kg/4h
Room temperature: -18º C~-35º C
7. Refrigeration capacity: 195Kw (+35º C/-35º C)
8. Steam consumption: 300Kg/h (0.7Mpa, Max.
9. Capacity of water for deicing: 15m3/h
10. Equipped power: 237Kw