- Model NO.: RO
- Finished Dosage Form: Liquid
- Certification: GMP
- Computerized: Computerized
- Condition: New
- Brand Name: Unimach
- Transport Package: Packed in Export Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Pharmaceutical Water Treatment Equipment
- Precision: High Precision
- Voltage: Customized
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Trademark: UNIMACH
- Specification: GMP
Export to Demark
Purified water preparation system can effect pharmaceutical water directly,
It submits to GMP critical system.
RO and EDI equipment are designed for application in a wide range of purified water preparation of pharmaceutical plant and core equipment.
Reverse osmosis is also called opposite osmosis relative to "osmosis".
Osmosis is a process of water from the dilute solution flows to concentrate through the semipermeable membrane automatically.
For the reverse osmosis, in the action of applied pressure, water from the concentrate flows to the dilute solution, it is un-optionala.
EDI is also called continuous electro deionization, it brings electrodialysis and ion exchange technology together as one, By the action of electric field, ion directional movement then removes the salts. The working of EDI also a process of resin rebirth continuously, EDI device is after RO system.
Using RO + EDI, water quality can reach16MΩ CM, no any acid and alkali, work automatically for full process.
Advantage and characteristic of purified water preparation system produced by UNIMACH
· UNIMACH works is engaged in design, manufacture, instillation, commissioning, validation service of purified water preparation system, including RO and EDI. The full set of purified water preparation system has following characteristic:
· Professional engineering design team:
· UNIMACH possess of engineering experts at working on pharmaceutical plant design, chemical engineering, automatic control, welding, GMP validation etc. Basing on the knowledge and water quality, they offer GMP requirements, fitting for purified water preparation technical protocol.
· Advantage of manufacture:
· UNIMACH experienced in purified water equipment for several years, such as: Argon protection automatic orbit welding, electro chemical Polish, FAT plant, can assure quality stable and credible.
· Modularization design:
Modularization design is the guiding ideology for whole system, assemble RO, EDI pre-treatment equipment, post treatment etc acoording to equipment capacity and configuration. The method reduces time of working, improves instillation and commissioning frequency at site.
Selecting for GMP requirements and customer cost budgeting basing on client requirements, such as pre-treatment, RO, EDI, material of post treatment.
· Linkage with storage tank and mode of recycle production
For RO+EDI, controlled by the level of purified water storage tank, in order to reduce biological deposit on the membrane, system always in the mode of production and recycle.
· Softening agent for pre-treatment
· Not add ant chemical in the process of production, not use scale-inhibitor.
· Two sets of pre-treatment
· On the basis of customer requirements, to guarantee RO and EDI production continuously, equip with two sets of pre-treatment.
· RO components
· To keep stable and credible quality, using hydranautics or DOW components.
It is better to use hot sterilization type RO components suggested byUNIMACH, the RO components can bear pasteurization, not use chemical in the production, cleaning and sterilization
· EDI module
· EDI module made by America IONPURE or Electropure.
Hot water sterilization module is preferred, can sterilized by hot water. Combination with hot sterilization RO components as a whole purified water preparation system no need chemical completely.
· Pump & valves
· Pump and valves are frequent mobile components, so need match with products. The common brands: Grundfos, Burket, GEMU, Alfa Laval etc.